Function Disabled

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Feeling alone

I needed to write this for me.
Most people don't know this but Glenn and I are ready for a family.
Its been difficult for us. Its been harder on me for obvious reasons. 
He doesn't think we need to worry about it... it'll happen eventually...etc
I always thought I didn't want kids. Until the day I turned 27.
It was kinda like a switch, I all of a sudden needed a family. 
I think it freaked out Glenn a little because it was so night and day of a switch.
Now I am 29 and still no kids, and I guess its a little silly but I'm stressing out about it.
I know, that doesn't help. 


The hardest part is I don't feel like any of my friends, or anyone I know is having problems getting pregnant. 
In fact, I think I'm the last one of every single married person I know to have gotten pregnant. 
Its so frustrating. Its also hard when I don't have any support here with this issue.

I don't think certain people understand how difficult it is to get pregnant. I've come across people who don't understand why its been taking so long for us. Honestly I'm not sure why either. 
Its very disheartening. Especially in my life, people around me are getting knocked up without even trying.
"Surprise... I wasn't ready for that."
It seems to always happen that way. 
   Its not fair. 
and I feel like I'm running out of time.





No comments:

Post a Comment