So tomorrow is the start of 2014.. and I do like making resolutions for myself to become better.
So I've decided to do one for me and one for fun.
The fun one is I'm going to attempt the photo a day challenge.
I feel like this should be easier then before because I have an amazing new camera my husband ( and siblings and in-laws) bought me for Christmas :)
((Its the Canon Rebel t3i and I'm in love))
I have found past challenges on pinterest and I've decided to follow their suggestions.
Here is an example of what I mean :
The other resolution is actually many because I am creating a bucket list for 2014. I feel like that will get accomplished faster then a life time bucket list.
So here goes, in random order.
30 things to do the year I turn 30
1.Visit a state I've never been to
2.Do something I've never done before
3. Try 5 new foods
4. Go camping. In a tent.... not in the backyard
Hike a 14er
don't freak out about turning 30
Go to a concert
8. Stand a mile high at the Coors Field at a baseball game
9. Go on a vacation out of state
10. Give up pepsi, for real this time
11. Go one whole month without spending money (besides groceries)
13. Get pregnant
14. If Glenn lets me.... go to NYC on New Years Eve next year
15. Ride in a horse drawn carriage
Go Ice Skating
Plant a Tree
18.Go on a road trip
19. Ski or Snowboard in Colorado
20.Carve my name into a tree (sorry tree)
21.get a tattoo
Throw a party at our new house
23. Go to a Canvas and Cocktails with a friend
24. Try yoga
25. Open an Etsy shop for photography
26. Be more Organized
Stop being late
28. Complete 30 Random acts of kindness
29. Do a Color Run
30. Try out Canning
We shall see how it goes! Happy New Year everyone!!